Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Not There

The rules of blogging:



1.) There is no "I"



2.) Therefore, there is no concept of self



3.) Therefore, all ipseity is lost



4.) Therefore, all perception is lost



5.) Therefore, all opinions are lost



6.) Therefore, I'll have fuck-all to blog about



7.) Therefore, it's quite pointless to even start a blog



8.) Therefore, I'm a hypocrite



9.) Therefore, I still maintain a sense of self



10.) Therefore, I live in an anguished state in which my mind tells me I should dissolve my "self" but yet cannot stop dwelling on the "frivolous worldly events" that influenced its decision to go all Zen in the first place



11.) Therefore, my state of mind is informed by two very conflicting goals



12.) Therefore, I can't really define who I am



13.) Therefore, I'm a complete fucking mess



14.) Therefore, I'm not there.

1 comment: