Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Testing, Testing 1-2-3 (part 2)

If your mother is very physically attractive and embodies the qualities the word (mother) itself connotes:

Mother
TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: moth·ered, moth·er·ing, moth·ers. To watch over, nourish, and protect maternally.


Logic dictates that I would like to have sexual intercourse with your mother. Now, you cannot accuse me of possessing anti-social traits, because logical thinking, as dictated by society, is one of the elements of a sane, healthy mind; and my desire to fuck your mother was the product of a logical thought process:


Logic
NOUN: 2a. A system of reasoning. b. A mode of reasoning c. The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science. 3. Valid reasoning.


But, of course, you have caught me out. “Anti-social” may carry connotations of insanity, but it is arguably different from being “insane” per se. Therefore, I am a sane person possessing anti-social personality traits who wants to fuck your mother.
Or, to be more honest, a person who wants to fuck your mother but who doesn’t have enough time to actualize his desire; I’m too caught up in the semiotics, semantics…the very syntax of fucking your mother. In any case, it’s still advisable to keep your mother away from me.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment